The Essential List of Natural & DIY Face Mask for Acne Scars & Spots
Looking for a great list of natural and face masks for acne scars and spots?
I’m here to let you know that the secret to getting clearer skin and fading acne scars may be found in your nearest grocery store isle or kitchen cabinet.
This essential list of DIY face mask and natural homemade recipes can be used to minimize acne scarring with links to directions for creating the masks. The absolute best part of using these masks is that they contain 100% all natural ingredients.
Note: Before using using these masks please be sure to remove your makeup and wash your face thoroughly.
DIY Face Mask for Acne Scars & Spots
Here is the list:
1). Honey Face Mask – a great mask for treating clogged pores, treating the bacteria that causes inflamed acne and naturally balancing your skin tone.
2) Oatmeal & Honey – used to reduce inflammation of your acne and treating acne scars.
3) Ginger Face Mask – ginger (root) reduces cystic acne, clears your pores and naturally brightens your skin.
4) Fenugreek Mask – fenugreek is used to treat acne scarring and skin discoloration.
5) Lemon Face Mask – lemon is a natural astringent and bacteria fighting fruit that dries out inflamed acne and shrinks pores.
6) Aloe Vera Mask – removes oil, unclogs pores, repairs damaged skin and reduces acne scarring
7) Cucumber Mask – cucumber contains a ton of vitamins that help moisturize and nourish your skin. This mask will help naturally fade acne scars and moisturize your skin.
8) Green Tea Face Mask – like lemon, green tea is a natural anti-bacterial property that kills bacteria responsible for clogging your pores and causing inflamed acne. Green tea also helps with hyper pigmentation as well.
9) Avocado Mask – avocado has both anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties that fight bacteria that causes acne
10) Yogurt Face Mask – is loaded with vitamins, minerals and anti-bacterial fighting power to treat painful cystic acne, balance your skins PH and clear acne spots.
11) Strawberry Face Mask – strawberries combined with (honey and yogurt) make a powerful acne fighting and and skin lightening mask.
12) Olive Oil and Honey Mask – olive oil (combined with honey) known to be a very skin-friendly oil due to the its different vitamin and nutrient components, it’s a great choice for reducing acne inflammation and removing scars.
13) Coconut Oil Face Mask – coconut oil is non-comedogenic and is a powerful natural ingredient that can help fade you acne scars. Combined with honey, yogurt and baking soda, the coconut oil face mask has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and skin lightening properties that are great for eliminating acne scars.
Any face masks that you are using for acne scarring? Drop us a line and we will add it to the list!