Have you heard about the amazing benefits of using ginger for acne scar removal?
Despite the fact ginger is normally used for cooking, it is known to work wonders as a natural remedy that is used to treat dark spots, fading acne scars and a host of medical issues that include:
- Muscle problems
- Digestive problems
- Motion Sickness
- Knee pain
Why use ginger for acne scars?
Ginger is used to treat acne scars because of the natural anti-inflammatory elements it contains that helps reduce inflamed acne (like cystic acne).
There are two ways to use ginger for acne scar removal: As a mask, and secondly for spot treatment.
Ginger Face Mask Instructions
(Please note: this face mask is not recommended for persons with sensitive skin)
Here is what you will need:
- Fresh Ginger root
- Organic Raw Honey
- Blender or food processor
Directions for Creating Mask
- Wash your ginger and then peel it
- Cut ginger into small pieces
- Add fresh ginger and water to your blender. Use the pulse blend option to create the juice.
- Strain the mixture (to remove pulp)
- Take 2 tablespoons of your ginger juice and add it to a small bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of organic honey to create the ginger face mask.
How to Apply the Mask
- With a clean and makeup free face, dab the ginger mask mixture onto your acne scars or spots.
- Leave the mixture on your spots for approximately 20 minutes.
- Wash the mixture off with cold water
- Moisturize your face properly
Using Ginger for Spot Treatment
- Using fresh ginger, cut it into small pieces and apply it for 5-10 minutes to acne scars or spots until you feel heat from the ginger.
- Remove the ginger from your face after a few minutes.
- Use this technique no more than once per week.